Sunday, April 10, 2005

Terry Schiavo and Pope John Paul II: Pearly Gate Small Talk

PJPII: Havent I seen you somewhere before?
TS: CNN dot com?
...
TS: Isn't it strange how many people were trying to prevent my death...
PJPII: And how many people were looking forward to mine?
...

PJPII: As I always say, an excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie...
TS: Well, an excuse to lie dying sounds pretty terrible to me.
...

PJPII: Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it.
TS: I was brain dead for 20 years!
PJPII: Scuza
...
TS: Tom DeLay said my death happened because our legal system did not protect the people who need protection most
PJPII: That bleeding heart liberal! The vow of celibacy is a matter of keeping one's word to Christ and the Church.
TS: I think you're confused... he wasn't talking about condoms. I haven't gotten laid in forever.

PJPII: You have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home