Thursday, March 17, 2005

Ten Awkward Ways To Come Out Of The Closet

1. In a knock-knock joke
2. "I have this friend, it's not me, who is gay. How should I, I mean she, tell all her friends?"
3. Grab same sex friend at crowded party; kiss them
4. During toast at wedding
5. I wanna take you to a GAY bar GAY bar GAY BAR
6. Write it on napkin, put in mother's purse
7. Ask girlfriend's if brother is single
8. Right before end of Intermission
9. Watch Queer Eye, hope someone takes hint
10. In blog

3 Comments:

Blogger Kel The Younger said...

11. During sex with your "so the rest of the world thinks I'm straight" significant other

12. In the locker room

13. Offer to give a beej on first date, I mean while hanging out, with same sex friend

14. via AIM
gaykid: I want to tell you something
friend: sure
[friend gets up to use restroom]
gaykid: I'm gay
gaykid: ...
gaykid: Say something
gaykid: WTF!? Now you're not going to be my friend? You homophobic SOB! I'm calling your gf right now to tell her what you did with Sandra last week!

15. While visiting a friend in Gilbert, AZ

3/17/2005 08:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha

Knock knock
who's there
I am
I am who?
I am GAY! ::throwing arms out in a "Tadaa" gesture and holding it, eagerly awaiting a reaction::

3/20/2005 07:47:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

47. Hide in closet of attractive same-sex buddy until buddy comes home, come out, attempt to engage in intercourse.

3/21/2005 06:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home