Monday, April 04, 2005

Famous Last Words, And the response, At Request

"I don't feel good." Burbank, Luther (1926)
"You mean you don't feel well." Mrs. Burbank

"I am about to - or I am going to - die; either expression is used." Bouhours, Dominique
"I am about to - or I am going to - fly; either expression is used." Michael Jackson

"Friends applaud, the comedy is finished." - Beethoven
"Comedians applaud, 'Friends' is finished." - Jennifer Aniston

"It's been a long time since I've had champagne." Chekhov, Anton (1904)
"It's been a long time since I've had champions." Boston

"You sons of bitches. Give my love to Mother." Crowley, Francis "Two Gun" (1931)
"Pot calling the kettle, if you ask me. That lady is a piece of work." -Sons of bitches

"I am mortally wounded, I think" Decatur, Stephen (1820)
"KO!" Player 2, Streetfighter

"My work is done, why wait?" Eastman, George (1932)
"Well, let's see, how much Paid Time Off have you earned?" HR Rep

"Codeine . . . bourbon." Tallulah Bankhead (1968)
"Last time we did that you woke up in Tiajuana" Conscience

"Now comes the mystery." -Henry Ward Beecher (1887)
"Did you want that one signed?" - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"Ay Jesus." - Charles V (1380)
"Ay carumba!" - Chorizo the Bee

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Yay!

4/05/2005 07:29:00 AM  
Blogger Kel The Younger said...

If I am Chun Li, I can beat anyone at Streetfighter II. You don't have a chance. :-)

...I actually meant that as a serious post, but, hmm...she's an Asian girl...could my attraction to Asian girls be some repressed longing to *be* one?

I would like to see a shrink so I can be like Will in "Good Will Hunting." I don't mean this as an insult to shrinks, rather, I have so much stuff running around up there that I'd probably enjoy it as much as they do!

4/05/2005 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Is there any post you can't relate to asian sexual fantasies? I know you're not this one-dimensional in real life.

4/06/2005 06:15:00 AM  
Blogger Kel The Younger said...

C'mon Brian, you know how few Asians there are here in AZ! I'm desperate! Haha...JK. ;-) Unfortunately, I think I'm very one-dimensional *in this arena*. Totally closed minded unable to see the light head strong on the Asian sexual fantasies! In fact, I even figured out Google's advanced search feature so I can sift through blogs of Asian girls...maybe I'll find *the one* on the Net...could happen...

PT saved me. Yes, um, it's her upside down kick I love, not actually *being* her in the psychological sense. :-)

Oh PT, we'd better not get together with a copy of SF II around. You will be laid out flat in less than thirty seconds...

4/06/2005 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Just don't go down this road.

4/08/2005 09:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home