Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A Stereotypical Blog

Hello to all my [inside joke reference]

Last night I went to [person you don't know]'s and hung out with some cool peeps! Then I came back and ate some [long detailed food description] and it was soooooo yummy. I did some [boring task] and went to bed.

I have been wondering about [pseudonym for romantic interest]. Should I forgive him? Or should I answer his message? Still wondering.

Did you see the preview with [hot actor]? I can't wait til it comes out on DVD and I can freeze it on the bathtub scene!!! Rarrrr.

For all those readers out there, I changed the format of this blog [something hideous and difficult to read, like yellow on green]. Whaddaya think? (animated smiley)

I've decided to quit [bad thing] and start focusing more on [new thing, sounds weird]. I have realized that I need to stay in touch with my dream of [saving world/making money/becoming famous] and start doing [time absorbing goal one won't stick to].

Ooooookay, time for me to go sleeeeepy! Night y'all!

3 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

LOL! I think that is SOOO right on! You should sell it as a template to blogspot. So when people are truly being lazy they can just make the insertions and go to bed earlier.

I try to keep my blog from sounding like my daily chores, b/c really WHO gives a shit? I don't even care sometimes.

Thats why I just talk about my dating life, and other random stupidities people can relate to and even then, I'm sure the kids in Somalia with no computers REALLY dont give a shit.

P.S. Starving kids in Somalia has become so pase.. for all I know they're not starving anymore.. Maybe I should pick up an actual newspaper one of these days and see what happening on that continent.. my homeland of all places..

and the rambling ends here :)

4/07/2005 12:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, don't give up on [bad thing]! And I love the new [yellow or green]!

OMG ROFL WTF!!!!!!

Your BFF, Commenter

4/07/2005 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kel The Younger said...

LOL too...good one Mars! I agree with you and Else. The sad part is that some people don't say anything interesting because they can't - they don't have a shred of creative fiber in them, and they never will. What's worse, they think people *do* give a shit about their petty mundane activities. They are the accomplished multi-degreed straight-A idiots we've all come to know and love.

[Long winded reference tying Marisa's post to sexual fantasies with Asian women]

Sorry...couldn't help myself! ;-)

4/07/2005 05:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home