Thursday, April 14, 2005

Either you are... or you are...

  • hiding a single deuce behind your back... hiding this cake I made for Strong Sad.
  • in love with me for sentimental reasons... in love with me for hidden ulterior motives.
  • Alex Trebec... a big jerk off show off.
  • playing a sick joke on me... succumbing to my immeasurable charms.
  • keeping a sock filled with jello in your pocket... happy to see me.
  • a wise man... a fool [wiser than the wise man].
  • trying to tell me we have less than 9 months to find a crib... going back to Jenny Craig.
  • too full to eat another bite... taunting me with that Tender Crispy Bacon Cheddar Ranch thing.
  • finally serious about settling down and brought me flowers... horny as hell and thought I would be overpowered by their noxious perfumes.
  • Santa Claus... Hitler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home