Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Pop Quiz!

That's right. I don't want to hear any grumbling, I mean it. Close your books and place your notes under your chair. Calculators put away, Kel. No, Bang, you may not use a 3x5 index card for reference. If you need to use the sharpener... the Peet! Sleeves down!... do it now. Reverend, you may use the restroom after the quiz unless it's an emergency. Anyone else? Good.

Name: _______
Room #: _______

True or False

1. Safe sex is the sexiest sex.
2. Folgers is the best part of waking up.
3. A man's trash is sacred.

Multiple Choice

4. I was born
a. yesterday
b. on a pirate ship
c. under a rock
d. none of the above
e. all of the above

5. The symbol of our country (is)
a. a flag
b. cannot just be a flag

c. Michael Moore
d. b and c
e. a and c

6. We have nothing to fear except

a. fear itself
b. Pope Benedict XVI
c. bats! eeeeeeee!
d.Cats The Musical
e. reruns of 'Everybody Loves Raymond'

Eyes on your own quiz!

7. Please read the following carefully
I Der Präsident ist tot
II Sic transit gloria
III Ménage à trois
IV Dove la spiaggia
V Se llama 'bullshit'

a. I and II
b. I, II, and V
c. I, IV, and V
d. II, III, and V
e. II, IV, and V

Five minutes everbody... til the big hand is on the 4.

Short Answer
8. Describe difference between flammable and inflammmable.

9. Give who, what, when, where why for the following quote: "That is the rabbit."
10. Do you like me? (circle one) YES NO

Time's up. Please pass your quizzes forward.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kel The Younger said...

God, calculators are so useless in upper division courses. I miss trig...

Name: Kel
Address: 1600 Bitch Street

1. F. Post-marital sex is sexiest.
2. F. Realizing I'm a day closer to finishing my f-ing degree and finally having time to look for a wife is the best part.
3. I don't like trash. I like clean.

4. c
5. b
6. b (Bats are cool, "Memories" is beautiful, and Ray is quite amusing)

[Psst! PT! What did you put for...]

Oh hey Mars! Um, no, I wasn't cheating! [continues test]

7. Fortuna fortes adiuvat!

8. Yesterday, I was flammable. Today, I am inflammable

9. Either Alice in Wonderland or Monty Python...isn't Alice in Wonderland supposed to be a symbolic attack on royalty or something? Did you know The Wizard of Oz is actually metaphor for the conversion to the gold standard after the Civil War? (I'm shooting for extra credit here...)

10. I do not like you. I love you. You already know that though...is this a trick question...???

PT'S LOOKING AT MY QUIZ!!! PASS IT *UP*!!!

4/26/2005 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kel The Younger said...

Ms. Marisa Teacher Lady? [raises hand] If Grace kicked my ass on this thing - like she probably did in allllll the math classes we ever both took - do me a favor and keep it between the both of ya. ;-)

Actually, if she did, flunk her and scribble, "THIS IS WAFFLE!" all over her pages!!! Grrr!

[breathes with rapid stresses] Grace kicked my ass again...this is waffle...

But at least I am profound!! Ha!

4/26/2005 09:19:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I don't know about these fools, but...

Name: The Good Reverend
Room #: 69

1. T - the pill counts, right? If not, this is a bullshit question.
2. F
3. F
4. D
5. D
6. A
7. D
8. The "i" and also the "n"
9. Frankda Skank, The Vibratex Rabbit Habit Vibrator, 9 Nov 2004, Amazon, personal pleasure
10. (YES)

4/27/2005 04:48:00 AM  
Blogger Kel The Younger said...

Waiiiit a minute. If *you* live in room #69, then where does Elsie live...??? :-)

4/27/2005 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger GyangBang said...

Um, I can't take this test. B/c see, I have this thing to do somewhere thats important and stuff. Oh no! my sickle cell is acting up. I'm going to the nurse. Bye everyone! Good luck! ;)

4/27/2005 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Peetie said...

Name: The Peet
Room #: 002

1. T, because it is less taxing on the conscience and to do things with science is inherently sexy, according to Euler???
2. F, going back to sleep after waking up is the best part.
3. F, only God's trash is sacred.
4. d
5. c
6. d & e
7. c
8. Flammable and inflammable are actually the same thing in the presence of oxygen...?
9. who: the rabbit, what: the rabbit, when: the rabbit, where: the rabbit, why: the RABBI
10. If you can't tell, then you don't deserve to know.

[I did not cheat by looking at Kel's test. His answers were wrong, so I did my own thinking. But this was a hard test, and I think you should definitely curve it a lot.]

5/01/2005 01:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home