Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Life and Death

The glass is full, the glass is broke
And every day dissolves and there's no hope
Of ever leaving this temporary life.
-Death Cab For Cutie

I want it more than truth
I can taste it on my breath
I would give my life just for a little death
-Melissa Etheridge

You missed when time and life shook hands and said goodbye
When the earth folded on itself
And said "Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath."
You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?
-Modest Mouse

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Heavy.

2/10/2005 04:37:00 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

P.S. You should link to my "The Good Reverend" blog rather than/in addition to sansomstreetentrance.

2/11/2005 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

God, somebody else say something. I'm totally monopolizing this page.

2/12/2005 04:47:00 PM  
Blogger The Grave Digger said...

Mr Reverend, I got your postcard, which was rockin.

I also got your valentine, Jon.

Frank is seething with jealousy.

No he isn't

2/13/2005 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home