Thursday, September 08, 2005

Just Do It

  1. Sorority girls do it with their sisters
  2. Thom Yorke does it to himself
  3. Photographers do it in the dark
  4. Houdini does it underwater, in a straightjacket, in a locked coffin
  5. Psychologists do it on the couch
  6. The Beatles do it in The Road
  7. Archaeologists do it in the dirt
  8. Everything Finn has ever done, he did for Gwyneth Paltrow
  9. Divers do it completely shaved
  10. Britney Spears does televised
  11. Proctologists do it...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a cheap jacket my dad bought in China several years ago. Among about 6 other labels, it featured a Nike swoosh with the phrase, "Always Start from Now." These wise words have become my personal motto ("Just Do It" is so cliche).

~Carolyn

9/08/2005 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Hi Mars, thanks for the health tip. The doctor told me the same thing. Fortunately, even when I'm healthy I'm too lazy to really exert a lot of energy when it comes to aerobics. (I wouldn't make for a good Nike ad.)

~Jane

9/13/2005 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger Peetie said...

I really like "Always Start from Now." It sounds like the optimistic and forgiving personal motto I have been searching for. "Just Do It" seems more like the mantra of angry parents and P.E. teachers.

9/15/2005 05:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home