Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm Not Normally Political...

But I would like to point one thing out.

Bush says he didn't think anybody "anticipated the breach of the levees. They did appreciate a serious storm but these levees got breached and as a result much of New Orleans is flooded and now we're having to deal with it and will."
Hmm, really?
Well, what we need is the National Guard. No problem... oh wait. Regardless, we are there for a good reason... oh damn.
Hey, it's not like I caused the hurricane.
Fuck.


Thanks to coryf8 and The Good Reverend in their infinite wisdom and insight

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/01/2005 04:23:00 PM  
Blogger The Grave Digger said...

Oops, looks like I deleted it.

Some guy was advertising for me to buy a toshiba hard drive while commending me on my site and saying he'd bookmark it.

A likely story since it happened twice in a row - within a minute of my posting.

9/06/2005 02:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home