Friday, May 13, 2005

That's Hella Gay

So, in case you haven't been reading the news 3-4 hours per day, there is this article about how homosexual men's brains react differently to pheremones from women, men, and other gay men. Hmm, could this be just further evidence that this is biological, and perhaps is part of the normal spectrum of this grand old kingdom? I guess at least there was a lot of support rallied for those gay penguins. So why are we dragging our feet - what is so hard to understand? These guys are okay with it.




2 Comments:

Blogger Kel The Younger said...

That NG article mentions Sparta but not their arch-enemy, Athens. Homosexuality between older mentors and younger students was fine there too.

I think gay men are incredible. I mean, not in my wildest dreams could I imagine being unable to fully appreciate the physical beauty of a woman!!! :-)

5/15/2005 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Depends on the woman.

5/16/2005 01:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home